1. She shot her a meaningful look.
2. Beli’s diamond eyes locked on to her.
3. Mary felt her heart race.
4. A great silence surrounded them.
--《 歌剧魅影The Phantom of the Opera 》周围一片寂静。
5. His name had completely slipped from my memory.
6. He stormed out and slammed the door shut.
7. We were merrily driving on the highway when suddenly one tyre burst.
8. Jenny walked slowly to the front, with her legs trembling and her heart bumpingnearly out of her chest.
9. She choked and her eyes brimmed with tears.
10.The moment he finished his speech in a magnetic voice, a wave of applauseerupted from the audience.
11. He stood leaning against the wall, unable to speak.
12. She hugged them to her chest, and at last she was able to look up with tearful eyes and a smile.
13. He gave a jump in the air, twirled, ran a few steps, stopped, looked all around, sniffed the smells of afternoon, and then set off walking down through the orchard.
14. Even as I was digging into my pocket to get out my revolver, I made a running step back.
15. Alice started to her feet, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen such a rabbit, and burning with curiosity, she ran across the field after it.
16. We got into his car and drove up the road, stopped a few houses down from the tree.
17. Abel was quick. Good Lord, he was fast. The ringleader had made a dash for it, trying to climb over a hall. Abel grabbed him, pulled him down and dragged him back.
18. In between sobs I told her the story.
19. I ran back home, smiling and skipping along .
20. Abel slammed his foot on the gas and shot up onto the grass and straight toward the bottom of the tree.
21. Her pulses beat fast, and the blood warmed and relaxed every inch of her body.
22. She arose at length and opened the door to her sister’s request.
23. The waiter watched him go down the street, a very old man walking unsteadily but with dignity.